Thursday, January 3, 2013

here I go again...

This is, well my zillionth time attempting a blog. I pray it goes as planned. I want a place to write down my thoughts, a place I can document a piece of my life. Especially the part involving my 2 insanely handsome sons and soon to be beautiful girl that should arrive in the next month or so, this mama is about to pop! So bear with me, I am no writer or comedian, I have no amazing talents, I just need this little space to let my thoughts flow.

My first thought is how excited I am to meet my daughter!!! She is due on February 14, so sweet right?! She already looks like a chunkamunk so we'll see how much longer I last. I have 2 amazing boys, Ian (5) and Ashton (2). They are both the most handsome things to walk the earth, seriously. I also have this amazing husband I procreate with, Lane, we are going to celebrate our 10 year anniversary this May!! I feel like we just got married! He has put up with a lot this pregnancy, I don't tell him often enough how much I appreciate all he does for our family and for me, he surely is our rock and I don't know what I would do without him. So Lane, if you ever read this, I love you!! More than you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment