It seems like everyone has a theme for the New Year, and though I have made no New Years resolutions I decided my theme for this year is success. 2012 was not the worst year ever but I am glad for a fresh start. Besides buying a beautiful home and getting pregnant with my little girl, last year was a flop. I hope this year brings many success, in whichever way a person may want it. I want to be successful in my parenting skills, and in my marriage. I always wish I had more patience, especially with my boys, 'slow to react' I constantly have to remind myself.. 'no yelling'.. it is hard. But this year I will be successful in doing so!! I also want to set aside more alone time for me and my husband, have more date nights. I know with a brand new baby on the way it will be hard but I truly believe a marriage needs that time. There are many, many things I can work on, but those are the things most important to me. 2013 will be a great year! For everyone!
Here are my 2 sweet boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment