Friday, January 25, 2013

waiting for baby

I am pretty horrible at blogging, but if I can get one post in a month I will be ok with that. So I saw my doctor yesterday and this baby girl is about 7 pounds 14 ounces, and she still has 3 weeks to cook in this oven of mine! She is going to be one chunky monkey! We are crossing our fingers she makes her way into this world in the next week or so, I am ready for her to be here... I think! Ian keeps asking me how many more days until she gets here, the boys must be anxious for her to come too. I am most excited to see their reaction and how they are around a little baby sister, ok a chunky baby sister. I know Ian will be great and very gentle, Ashton may take it hard and he'll have to learn to be gentle. He won't be the baby anymore.. sad mom.
But beyond all my fears of bringing a new baby in the house, I am the most excited I have ever been! I think she is the formula that will complete our family and make it whole.

some week by week photos, i've missed quite a few

No comments:

Post a Comment